Light Yellow Poly Ferric Sulfate GB 15892-2009 Standard Non Toxic
Compared with other inorganic flocculant has the following
1) New, high quality and efficient inorganic polymer coagulant
2) Good coagulation function with thick flocs and fast
3) Excellent purifying effect
4) Safe, reliable, nonpoisonous and harmless: Doesn't contain any
harmful substances such as
Aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, and water phase transference
of iron ions
5) Can be used in discolouring, dehydrating, deodorizing,
degreasing, sterilizing as well as discarding heavy metal iron,
radioactive substance and carcinogens in the water, and eliminate
COD, BOD, and color
6) Can treat water with PH from 4 to 11, (the optimum pH is 6-9),
7) PH barely changes after treatment, and has little corrosiveness
effect to the equipment.
8) Very good effect in purifying the river water with algae, low
temperature and low turbidity, and slightly contaminated 9) Has a
better effect in purifying the high turbidity river water
|Name of indicator:||Indicator|
|National standard||Company standard|
|Al2O3 % ≥||29.0||30|
|Basicity %||40 -90||60-85|
|Density (20ºC) ∕ (g/cm3) ≥||1.12||--|
|Water insoluble % ≤||0.6||0.1|
|PH value (10g/L water solution)||3.5 ~ 5.0||3.5-5.0|
|As % ≤||0.0002||0.0002|
|Pb % ≤||0.001||0.001|
|Cd % ≤||0.0002||0.0002|
|Hg % ≤||0.00001||0.00001|
|Cr 6+ % ≤||0.0005||0.0005|
Note: Indicators of As, Pb, Cd, Hg and Cr6+ insoluble of liquid products listed in the above table should be
calculated by Al2O310%. When Al2O3 content is ≥10%, indicators of impurities should be calculated by
converting the actual content to Al2O310% product proportion.
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine
the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they
are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50%, and the dilution
ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water, and solid
product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and
Fine Powder, readily soluble in water, excellent flocculant
effects, stable and effective purification process, low throwing
quantity and cost, low water insoluble sludge, low basicity and low
Environmental, healthy, safe, reliable, non-poisonous, harmless.
Quality is higher than China National Standard GB15892-2009.
Packing and storage:
Every 25Kg of solid products should be put in one bag with inner
plastic film and outer plastic woven bag. Products should be stored
in the dry, ventilated and cool place inside the door for fear of
damp. Don't store them together with inflammable, corrosive and
Shelf life of products is one year.